President & CEO
Executive Director, Movement.org/USA
Chief Operating Officer (interim)
Sr. Director, Operations
Tenets of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood.
- We believe in the soul saving power of His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of the Father. And we believe in His inevitable return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. The express mandate of the church is to fulfill the Great Commission.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, indwelling, and enabling Christ’s followers to live godly lives.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and that they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Board of Directors
The Park Church
President of Retail and Finance
Penn Valley Gas
Robert C. Doll
Chairman of Board
Richard G. Lyons, Jr.
Matthew P. Ristuccia
Board Chair Emeritus
President & CEO
April Tam Smith
Equity Derivatives, Morgan Stanley
EVP, Chief Legal Officer & General Counsel
Discover Financial Services